Email me for fan repair work : antiquefanrepair@gmail.com

Monday, August 12, 2013

FAN REPAIR - NEW DATE FOR BUSINESS

OPEN FOR BUSINESS - SEPTEMBER 2013

Fan Friends! I admire your patience and loyalty. After my house and workshop were in the works nearly a year in the construction process and over 6 months late, the closing fell through as the builder would no longer honor our purchase price contract and wanted an extra 10% at closing. After designing the entire house myself in CAD and finishing all of the workshop construction personally, I am not able to even own the place. Having to start over and absorb the unplanned expenses (both logistically and financially) has been arduous and challenging, but I am surviving.

In accordance with my optimism, I just located a perfect new construction home with only 2 weeks until closing, so I will be back in business ready for fan repair work in September 2013. I will still have a dedicated workshop with all of my original antique hand tools, just needed a faith to see it all through and recognize the path of what was intended.

Definitely a lesson about lemons...
life
and
living in faith.

Will contact you all as the end of the month approaches!
Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.